The Dalmally Hotel
The Dalmally Hotel is prominently situated on the A85 linking Tyndrum to Oban on the west coast of Scotland. The village is situated on the River Orchy at the eastern end of Loch Awe in the west Highlands of Scotland.
- The hotel is a large detached property which is 4 storey height with a variety of extensions to the front and side elevations
- Ensuite letting bedrooms - 99 contained over ground, first, second and third floor levels
- Set in 3 acres with large car park to the side and rear
- A large canopy is provided to the front of the hotel over the main pick up/drop off area in front of the main entrance
- The property has a large function room, lounge area and a large commercial kitchen is provided at ground floor level with associated dry storage, walk in chills and office space
- To the rear of the main hotel building there are two detached units, one which includes former staff accommodation and the other larger building which includes extensive storage and office accommodation
- The hotel is currently closed and has not re opened from closures enforced by the Covid 19 pandemic. The property is fully furnished and presents an opportunity for an experienced operator to take on and re establish this prominent roadside hotel
For Sale - Asking Price £1,400,000
Property Reference - DCH0034
Acquisitions & Disposals
Leasing & Renting
Presale Advisory & Supports
Hotel, B&B, Inn, self-catering, student accommodation, serviced apartments - whatever you are looking for, find it here.
We walk in your shoes – running our own hospitality businesses for the last 16 years, we know what challenges you face and that’s where our complete service solutions was born from.