- Located in the heart of Dunblane, overlooking the Cathedral
- A charming and intimate eleven bedroom hotel
- Two elegant reception rooms
- Restaurant, bar & guest lounge
- 3 meeting rooms
- Private 13th-century chapel, ideal for weddings
- Gardens and outdoor space
Property Reference - DCH0003
Old Churches House
A unique opportunity to acquire an established small hotel with separate owners/managers accommodation.
- The main hotel has 9 bedrooms with ensuite or private facilities.
- Award-winning whisky bar with 40 cover dining room.
- The property and asking price includes a detached 3-bed owners/managers house to the rear of the hotel.
- Within an hours’ drive from both Edinburgh and Glasgow international airports
- Private landscaped gardens with front licensed beer garden
Property Reference - DCH1014
Jeanie Deans is a traditional ground floor wet led pub situated on St Leonard’s Hill in the South Side of Edinburgh.
- New lease available
- £15k Premium
- £12k Rent
- 10 year term (negotiable)
- FREE OF TIE
- 100% Rates Relief
- Student area close The Meadows and Arthur's Seat
Property Reference - DCH1013
67 St. Leonards Hill
A unique opportunity to acquire a beautiful guest house and cafe set in the Scottish Borders.
- 8 bedroom quality guest house
- Detached 3-bedroom owners house included
- Mature gardens with external café dining area
- Bar and licensed café
- Set in the Scottish Borders on a main arterial route
Property Reference - DCH1012
A unique opportunity to acquire the remaining leasehold term (11 years) on an iconic, popular hotel with bar and restaurant.
- 18 ensuite letting bedrooms plus 2, one-bedroom apartments
- Small Country House & Lochside Dining Regional Awards 2019
- Conservatory restaurant – 76 covers
- Waterfront Outdoor dining – 60 covers
Property Reference - DCH1011
Lake of Mentieth Hotel and Waterfront Restaurant,
Port of Menteith,
A unique opportunity to acquire a detached guest house with owners accommodation, with additional land for potential redevelopment subject to planning.
- 3 ensuite letting bedrooms
- 1 large double owner’s bedroom on the ground floor, with additional first-floor double room
- 0.7 acres of land with mature gardens to the rear and a flat hilltop providing sea views for potential lodge development (STPP)
- Scourie is a popular stop-off on the increasingly popular NC500 route circling the very northern part of Scotland
Property Reference - DCH1010
Scourie Guest House,
55 Scourie Village,
Large restaurant opportunity for lease
- Restaurant, Bar & Event Space – repairing & insuring
- Ground floor (over 1900 sq, ft) with a fully fitted kitchen with storage.
- A highly visible site, located in a highly-populated area of the city near the university and hospitals.
- Flexible terms, incentives available
Property Reference - DCH0007
- Located in a prime location within the Kings Park area of Stirling with majestic views of Stirling Castle
- 6 self-catering apartments accommodating up to 40 people (including 1 hot tub)
- Generating a consistent operating profit for 10+ years as self-catering apartments
- Offers an attractive trading asset to prospective operators
A joint agency with Rettie & Co
Property Reference - DCH1004
Royal Garden Apartments
1 Royal Gardens
Wet led pub opportunity in Glasgow's East End.
- Situated on the north side of Shettleston Road, forming part of the A89, just 1 mile from Parkhead
- Trades as a popular local's wet-led pub with a steady pattern of turnover and profitability
- Spilt between public bar and lounge/snug with a cellar and refrigerated key store.
Property Reference - DCH0008
641/645 Shettleston Road
- 15 well-appointed self-catering lodges, sleeping from 2 to 7 people
- Riverside location with balconies designed to maximise your views of the surrounding Highland Perthshire countryside.
- Near Pitlochry and Dunkeld
- Year-round occupancy
- All lodges have outdoor seating and a wall of southwest facing windows bringing you right into the heart of Perthshire.
- Set on the banks of River Tay
Take a tour
Property Reference - DCH0002
- Located in Cathedral Square adjacent to Old Churches House in Dunblane
- Newly refurbished large self-catering apartment with a modern kitchen, open plan lounge and dining area, family bathroom and TV den.
- Currently being sold as one large self-catering unit or individual bedrooms
- Sleeps up 10 people
Property Reference - DCH0001
Acquisitions & Disposals
Leasing & Renting
Presale Advisory & Supports
Hotel, B&B, Inn, self-catering, student accommodation, serviced apartments - whatever you are looking for, find it here.
We walk in your shoes – running our own hospitality businesses for the last 16 years, we know what challenges you face and that’s where our complete service solutions was born from.