Hotels and Hospitality Businesses For Sale
Are looking to buy a hotel or hospitality property in Scotland or across the UK? You've arrived at the right place.
At Drysdale and Company, our experienced team are here to assist and can guide you not just on location but customer markets, revenues streams and business planning.
Don't see the hospitality business you are after? Just give us a call on 01786 820301, we might just have the ideal opportunity hidden up our sleeve.
HOTELS AVAILABLE FOR SALE
A unique opportunity to acquire an established small hotel in the Scottish Highlands
- 12 bed Hotel with 4 garden pods
- Award winning Old Ferry Bar, Loch View Restaurant, Literature Lounge, outside deck seating area
- Outbuildings currently utilised for a separate gin distillery business may be available by separate negotiation
- Caledon House currently utilised by the owners of the hotel (held under separate title) may also be available by separate negotiation
- Lochside location a short drive from Glencoe,home to cinematic experiences such as Harry Potter, Monty Python & 007
- Privately owned and operated for over 8 years.
Property Reference - DCH0033
Loch Leven Hotel
Old Ferry Road
PH33 6 SA
- The 19th Hole contained within the ground floor of a terraced, single storey property of traditional construction
- Situated on Links Road in the coastal village of Earlsferry overlooking the 4th fairway of Elie Golf Course
- Popular with locals, visitors and golfers both after and during their round of golf
- The main dining room with 22 covers and The Bunker Lounge to the rear with space for a further 16 covers
- With a timber framed shelter across the road utilised as an external seating area
- A beer cellar and cold store are also provided
Property Reference - DCH0032
The 19th Hole
5 Links Road
KY9 1 AW
Borders Gastropub with Rooms, £175,000+ EBITDA
Property Reference - DCH0031
A Waterside Hotel in Western Isles, Net Turnover £1.5million
Property Reference - DCH0030
Inverness Restaurant Historic Turnover £1million+
Property Reference - DCH0029
- A unique opportunity to acquire 2 established serviced apartments in Central Edinburgh
- The Apartment: Situated over 3rd and 4th floors with 5 bedrooms, lounge, kitchen and bathrooms.
- The Loft: Access from 3rd-floor level, set over two floors with 5 bedrooms, lounge, kitchen and bathrooms.
- The Apartment sleeps up to 15 with the Loft able to cater for up to 14 guests.
- Quality private accommodation, perfect for groups or families
- Central location in Edinburgh a short walk from Waverley Station, Princes Street and the newly developed St James Quarter
- Privately owned and operated for over 14 years
Property Reference - DCH0027
19 Queen Street,
- A rare opportunity to acquire an established guesthouse business with separate owners/managers accommodation.
- The main guesthouse has eight bedrooms with ensuite or private facilities.
- 16 covers in the café area with the addition of a 24-cover breakfast room as well as a bar located on the ground floor. Outdoor dining space is also available.
- The property includes a detached 3-bed owners house to the rear of the main guesthouse.
- Within an hour’s drive from central Edinburgh.
- Private landscaped gardens
- Potential for conversion to a large family home.
Property Reference - DCH0026
- Freehold Independent Hotel
- Detached property with private car park and beer garden
- Popular Stag Restaurant & Bar
- Resident’s Lounge
- 9 letting bedrooms
- Separate Bunkhouse sleeping 12
- Owner’s accommodation included in sale
- Staff accommodation available
- Potential for additional development
- Situated on the popular NC500 route
- Fully staffed
- Genuine retirement sale
Property Reference - DCH0025
- An opportunity to acquire an established traditional public bar
- Located next to Larbert train station on one of Scotland's busiest train lines.
- Includes a lounge bar, public bar, private function room and beer garden
- 9 bedrooms are located on the first floor with development opportunities.
- Last full year draught barrelage (pre Covid-19) 300+, opportunity to increase food sales
- The hotel benefits from a good local customer base and the prominent location, along with the large private car park.
- Sale due to retirement
Property Reference - DCH0024
2 Foundry Loan
- A unique opportunity to acquire a village hotel and pub.
- Located in central Scotland, just one hour from Glasgow and Edinburgh
- Includes a lounge bar, bistro/restaurant (75), front lounge, function room (60) and commercial kitchen, toilets and storage
- 9 ensuite bedrooms are located on the first floor.
- The hotel benefits from a good local customer base and the prominent location on main street, along with the large private car park, makes the Robertson Arms the perfect stop off for passing traffic.
Property Reference - DCH0023
10-16 Main Street Carnwath,
- Former Hunting Lodge set on 20+ acres
- Detached traditional hotel with contemporary extensions and a range of additional self-catering accommodation
- Staff accommodation.
- NDA required
Property Reference - DCH0022
- A unique opportunity to acquire a development plot extending to circa 0.25 Ha.
- Planning Permission granted (20.10.2021) for demolition of existing buildings and construction of 14 two bedroomed holiday apartments.
- Accessed off the A82, the principal route into Fort William
- Views over Loch Linnhe
- Very busy tourist location year-round
Property Reference - DCH0021
- A unique opportunity to acquire an established town centre hotel on the popular NC500.
- 3 lots available: 30-bed hotel, 6 self-catering apartments (supplementary letting accommodation), Church building (vacant) available by separate negotiation.
- Award-winning whisky bar, No. 1 Bistro, a private dining room, Ballroom and meeting rooms.
- Riverside location in the Highland town of Wick, a popular stop-off.
- Privately owned for over 67 years.
Property Reference - DCH0020
- Freehold asset
- 14 bed guest house
- Lower ground, ground and first floor with rear extension
- Central New Town Edinburgh location
- Traditional Georgian Townhouse
- Excellent transport links
- Option to run as profitable accommodation business or exploit the significant residential development potential (STPP).
- EPC has a total conditioned area of 377.39 sq.m (4,062 sq.ft)
Property Reference - DCH0019
45 Queen Street,
- A 14-acre private lodge site with 4 detached luxury lodges.
- Landscaped gardens surround a pond feature with various seating and picnic areas available for guests.
- A true lifestyle business to operate on an existing basis
- Opportunity to increase the number of lodges on the site (STPP) to create a site with greater commercial and financial potential
Property Reference - DCH0018
A unique opportunity to acquire a luxury hotel in picturesque Perthshire.
- 18-bed luxury hotel
- Land for further development and 8 additional rooms
- Fully staffed
- Exceptional profits
Property Reference - DCH0016
- Located just 15 minutes from Stirling
- A lounge and public bar with kitchen at the rear
- Densely populated residential area with huge potential to re-establish itself on the High Street of Alva.
- No beer tie - An excellent opportunity for an independent operator to take on a free of tie lease with complete buying power regarding beer supply.
- Lease incentives are available and terms are flexible.
Property Reference - DCH0015
118 Stirling Road
A unique opportunity to acquire an established small hotel with separate owners/managers accommodation.
- The main hotel has 9 bedrooms with ensuite or private facilities.
- Award-winning whisky bar with 40 cover dining room.
- The property and asking price includes a detached 3-bed owners/managers house to the rear of the hotel.
- Within an hours’ drive from both Edinburgh and Glasgow international airports
- Private landscaped gardens with front licensed beer garden
Property Reference - DCH0014
Jeanie Deans is a traditional ground floor wet led pub situated on St Leonard’s Hill in the South Side of Edinburgh.
- New lease available
- £15k Premium
- £12k Rent
- 10 year term (negotiable)
- FREE OF TIE
- 100% Rates Relief
- Student area close The Meadows and Arthur's Seat
Property Reference - DCH0013
67 St. Leonards Hill
Wet led pub opportunity in Glasgow's East End.
- Situated on the north side of Shettleston Road, forming part of the A89, just 1 mile from Parkhead
- Trades as a popular local's wet-led pub with a steady pattern of turnover and profitability
- Spilt between public bar and lounge/snug with a cellar and refrigerated key store.
Property Reference - DCH0008
641/645 Shettleston Road
A unique opportunity to acquire the remaining leasehold term (11 years) on an iconic, popular hotel with bar and restaurant.
- 18 ensuite letting bedrooms plus 2, one-bedroom apartments
- Small Country House & Lochside Dining Regional Awards 2019
- Conservatory restaurant – 76 covers
- Waterfront Outdoor dining – 60 covers
Property Reference - DCH0011
Lake of Mentieth Hotel and Waterfront Restaurant,
Port of Menteith,
A unique opportunity to acquire a detached guest house with owners accommodation, with additional land for potential redevelopment subject to planning.
- 3 ensuite letting bedrooms
- 1 large double owner’s bedroom on the ground floor, with additional first-floor double room
- 0.7 acres of land with mature gardens to the rear and a flat hilltop providing sea views for potential lodge development (STPP)
- Scourie is a popular stop-off on the increasingly popular NC500 route circling the very northern part of Scotland
Property Reference - DCH0010
Scourie Guest House,
55 Scourie Village,
Acquisitions & Disposals
Leasing & Renting
Presale Advisory & Supports
Hotel, B&B, Inn, self-catering, student accommodation, serviced apartments - whatever you are looking for, find it here.
We walk in your shoes – running our own hospitality businesses for the last 16 years, we know what challenges you face and that’s where our complete service solutions was born from.