Wet led pub opportunity in Glasgow's East End.
- Situated on the north side of Shettleston Road, forming part of the A89, just 1 mile from Parkhead
- Trades as a popular local's wet-led pub with a steady pattern of turnover and profitability
- Spilt between public bar and lounge/snug with a cellar and refrigerated key store.
Property Reference - DCH0008
A unique opportunity to acquire a detached guest house with owners accommodation, with additional land for potential redevelopment subject to planning.
- 3 ensuite letting bedrooms
- 1 large double owner’s bedroom on the ground floor, with additional first-floor double room
- 0.7 acres of land with mature gardens to the rear and a flat hilltop providing sea views for potential lodge development (STPP)
- Scourie is a popular stop-off on the increasingly popular NC500 route circling the very northern part of Scotland
Property Reference - DCH0010
- Freehold asset
- 14 bed guest house
- Lower ground, ground and first floor with rear extension
- Central New Town Edinburgh location
- Traditional Georgian Townhouse
- Excellent transport links
- Option to run as profitable accommodation business or exploit the significant residential development potential (STPP).
- EPC has a total conditioned area of 377.39 sq.m (4,062 sq.ft)
Property Reference - DCH0019
A unique opportunity to acquire the remaining leasehold term (11 years) on an iconic, popular hotel with bar and restaurant.
- 18 ensuite letting bedrooms plus 2, one-bedroom apartments
- Small Country House & Lochside Dining Regional Awards 2019
- Conservatory restaurant – 76 covers
- Waterfront Outdoor dining – 60 covers
Property Reference - DCH0011
Jeanie Deans is a traditional ground floor wet led pub situated on St Leonard’s Hill in the South Side of Edinburgh.
- New lease available
- £15k Premium
- £12k Rent
- 10 year term (negotiable)
- FREE OF TIE
- 100% Rates Relief
- Student area close The Meadows and Arthur's Seat
Property Reference - DCH0013
- Freehold Independent Hotel
- Detached property with private car park and beer garden
- Popular Stag Restaurant & Bar
- Resident’s Lounge
- 9 letting bedrooms
- Separate Bunkhouse sleeping 12
- Owner’s accommodation included in sale
- Staff accommodation available
- Potential for additional development
- Situated on the popular NC500 route
- Fully staffed
- Genuine retirement sale
Property Reference - DCH0025