The Royal Thurso Hotel
The Royal Thurso Hotel is situated on Traill Street in the town centre of Thurso on the far northern coast of Scotland. Thurso is a popular stop off on the North Coast 500.
- The property is fully furnished and presents an opportunity for an experienced operator to take on and re establish this prominent town centre hotel
- The hotel is contained within a terraced 3 storey property of traditional stone construction which has been significantly extended to the rear
- Letting accommodation include 103 bedrooms that are all fitted to a similar standard with single, twin, double, triple and family rooms
- There is a dedicated breakfast room comfortably seating 120 covers
- The Invictus Bar is popular with locals and hotel guests and has a laminate wood effect flooring, central bar servery and a large selection of moveable furniture
- Extensive car parking is provided to the rear of the hotel
- A detached owners/mangers house is also provided to the rear of the hotel with private garden
- The hotel is currently closed and has not re-opened from closures enforced by the Covid 19 pandemic
For Sale - Asking Price £1,800,000
Property Reference - DCH0035
Acquisitions & Disposals
Leasing & Renting
Presale Advisory & Supports
Hotel, B&B, Inn, self-catering, student accommodation, serviced apartments - whatever you are looking for, find it here.
We walk in your shoes – running our own hospitality businesses for the last 16 years, we know what challenges you face and that’s where our complete service solutions was born from.