The Borestone Bar
An excellent opportunity opportunity to purchase a solid freehold pub investment in a
busy residential catchment area with limited competition.
- Total annual income £63,000 p.a reflecting 14% gross yield
- A traditional lock up pub, contained within a detached property of stone and brick construction set beneath a multi pitched and slated roof
- The public bar has a partially tiled and partially wood panelled floor with fixed seating around the perimeter of the room along with a selection of moveable furniture
- The lounge bar is an open plan room with timber framed bar servery
- The flat at first floor is accessed from the rear of the property via an internal staircase. The flat includes 3 bedrooms, lounge kitchen and a bathroom
- The current tenant is well established.
For Sale - Asking Price £450,000
Property Reference - DCH0042
Acquisitions & Disposals
Leasing & Renting
Presale Advisory & Supports
Hotel, B&B, Inn, self-catering, student accommodation, serviced apartments - whatever you are looking for, find it here.
We walk in your shoes – running our own hospitality businesses for the last 16 years, we know what challenges you face and that’s where our complete service solutions was born from.