Old Churches House Hotel
Old Churches House Hotel is situated on Cathedral Square in the town centre of Dunblane.
- The hotel includes 11 ensuite bedrooms which have all recently been refurbished to a very high standard
- The hotel is contained within a number of interconnecting historic terraced houses and is 2 storey height
- The full service hotel is closed although the business is trading as a guest house and includes a first floor bar which leads to an open plan
restaurant which catered for 50 covers
- There are also 7 offices which are let on short term LTO’s with up to a 3 month notice period
- The secret chapel was discovered in the 1960 ’s in thick undergrowth in the grounds to the rear of the property. This was lovingly restored by the current owners and provided a unique space for intimate wedding ceremonies
- There is significant potential for re development and a pre planning application has been lodged, and responded to positively, to create 7 residential properties within the terraced property and to the rear of the original building
For Sale - Freehold £850,000
Property Reference - DCH0043
Acquisitions & Disposals
Leasing & Renting
Presale Advisory & Supports
Hotel, B&B, Inn, self-catering, student accommodation, serviced apartments - whatever you are looking for, find it here.
We walk in your shoes – running our own hospitality businesses for the last 16 years, we know what challenges you face and that’s where our complete service solutions was born from.